Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (2084)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (1616)
- Tax Senior Jobs (1074)
- In House Tax Jobs (625)
- Tax Director Jobs (432)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (296)
- International Tax Jobs (282)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (257)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (194)
- Tax Partner Jobs (174)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (94)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (79)
- Interim Tax Jobs (70)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (23)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (2008)
- Personal Tax Jobs (815)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (500)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (305)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (179)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (141)
- Other taxes Jobs (114)
- Trusts Jobs (110)
- Employer Taxes Jobs (71)
- Tax Technology Jobs (68)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (57)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (47)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (44)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (32)
- Fiduciary Jobs (24)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (18)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Will HOTS be the new CFOs?
- A recent study of FTSE 100 Heads of Tax has revealed that a large portion of the group feel that Tax is increasingly integrated with the wider business, particularly Finance, and that this may well lead to broader career opportunities for senior tax practitioners.43% of Heads of Tax surveyed ...
- An interview with Nilesh Shah, Partner and Head of Tax for Blick Rothenberg
- An interview with Nilesh Shah, Partner and Head of Tax for Blick Rothenberg 1. How has 2016 been for you?2016 has been an extremely busy but enjoyable and successful year. The corporate tax, private client and expat practices grew by between 15% and 18% ...
- Advice from Communicate on how to become Head of Group Tax
- Communicate is a commerce and industry finance recruitment specialist, operating across Core Finance, Tax, Treasury and Audit.Communicate's Tax team recently carried out market research on the progression routes of Heads of Tax currently operating in commercial businesses ranging from the Fortune ...
- Why should you consider a career in R&D Tax?
- The UK has always been a forward thinking and innovative country, as demonstrated by the industrial revolution, which advanced the UK enormously and secured its position as a leading economy. However, the future of our economy is no longer in manufacturing … China and India have that covered. In ...
etaxjobs launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board globally for tax professionals. We work with multinational corporate clients and professional firms in all the major tax jurisdictions, including the UK, USA, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Middle East, Canada, Africa, China, South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.