Search By Job Title
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax (1804)
- Personal Tax (789)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax (440)
- Transfer Pricing (286)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility (166)
- Audit/Accounts (144)
- Trusts (117)
- Other taxes (89)
- Employer Taxes (86)
- Tax Technology (66)
- R&D/Tax Credits (53)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA (51)
- Compensation & Benefits (37)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy (26)
- Treasury (15)
- Front Office/Structuring (9)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Lucy Greenwood discusses the tax market outside of London
- Q You have written an interesting article on the relative merits of working in the Regions rather than London (http://tinyurl.com/ctrarticle). Do you think that UK tax professionals are becoming less London-centric?Certainly a lot of the movement I see comes from the former ‘London-centric’ ...
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer?
- Should I be flattered by a counter-offer from my tax partner ?What is a counter-offer ?When you resign from your job it is pretty likely that your boss or other partners will attempt to persuade you to change your mind. This can take many forms: A pay rise, reduced working hours or a promotion are ...
- John Dixon's thoughts on the changing world of tax in the FTSE
- I remember a conversation I had with the Tax Director of a significant FTSE 100 company some 10 years or so ago.He prided himself on his technical ability (as evidenced by the well- thumbed ‘Yellow Book’ on his desk), had little or no connection with the underlying businesses of the company - in ...
- Is there life after tax?
- I started my career in tax when I was 17, immediately after leaving school. I had applied to join a sponsorship scheme with Arthur Andersen. This offered paid work experience before and during university as well as a cash lump sum to go travelling during a gap year. An attractive proposition for an ...
etaxjobs launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board globally for tax professionals. We work with multinational corporate clients and professional firms in all the major tax jurisdictions, including the UK, USA, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Middle East, Canada, Africa, China, South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.