Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (2090)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (1354)
- Tax Senior Jobs (1118)
- In House Tax Jobs (691)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (442)
- Tax Director Jobs (361)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (305)
- International Tax Jobs (281)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (195)
- Tax Partner Jobs (140)
- Interim Tax Jobs (70)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (68)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (42)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (28)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (2059)
- Personal Tax Jobs (893)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (584)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (327)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (182)
- Other taxes Jobs (130)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (126)
- Trusts Jobs (79)
- Employer Taxes Jobs (64)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (56)
- Tax Technology Jobs (52)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (43)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (35)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (33)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (20)
- SAP and Oracle Jobs (15)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Chris Bale predicts that indirect tax professionals are in line for significant pay rises
- Chris Bale of etaxjobs.com predicts that indirect tax professionals are in line for significant pay rises One might assume that all tax professionals at the same grade and with equivalent ability are paid the same.In fact this is not always true. Both personal tax and indirect tax specialists ...
- Deloitte's Return to Work programme
- Charlotte Blyton is an Associate Director at Deloitte’s Tax practice. She joined the firm in 2016 after attending the pilot Return to Work programme in 2015.Can you tell us how you heard of Deloitte’s Return to Work programme?When my youngest child was entering school, I began considering returning ...
- Andrew Bonhet discusses Tax Automation Software with CBO Search
- At CBO Search we have seen a steady and strong demand from in-house Tax departments for Tax Technology candidates with a mix of VAT and SAP or Oracle expertise. In-house Tax departments are developing their own Tax Technology teams, one of the growing trend is for Tax to take control over ...
- The tax career of the future – are you building the right skills mix?
- In this article Sandra McKinnon of specialist recruiter Rutherford Cross discusses recent research which poses a model of “professional quotients for success”. This model provides a useful framework for understanding what may be the optimum skills balance in the future and ...
etaxjobs launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board globally for tax professionals. We work with multinational corporate clients and professional firms in all the major tax jurisdictions, including the UK, USA, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Middle East, Canada, Africa, China, South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.