Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (1900)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (1358)
- Tax Senior Jobs (1003)
- In House Tax Jobs (624)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (392)
- Tax Director Jobs (363)
- International Tax Jobs (257)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (247)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (179)
- Tax Partner Jobs (160)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (85)
- Interim Tax Jobs (84)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (59)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (42)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (1851)
- Personal Tax Jobs (775)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (567)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (333)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (220)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (130)
- Other taxes Jobs (129)
- Trusts Jobs (90)
- Employer Taxes Jobs (70)
- Tax Technology Jobs (58)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (50)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (46)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (32)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (30)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (17)
- SAP and Oracle Jobs (17)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Deloitte's Return to Work programme
- Charlotte Blyton is an Associate Director at Deloitte’s Tax practice. She joined the firm in 2016 after attending the pilot Return to Work programme in 2015.Can you tell us how you heard of Deloitte’s Return to Work programme?When my youngest child was entering school, I began considering returning ...
- Andrew Bonhet discusses Tax Automation Software with CBO Search
- At CBO Search we have seen a steady and strong demand from in-house Tax departments for Tax Technology candidates with a mix of VAT and SAP or Oracle expertise. In-house Tax departments are developing their own Tax Technology teams, one of the growing trend is for Tax to take control over ...
- The tax career of the future – are you building the right skills mix?
- In this article Sandra McKinnon of specialist recruiter Rutherford Cross discusses recent research which poses a model of “professional quotients for success”. This model provides a useful framework for understanding what may be the optimum skills balance in the future and ...
- The Hunt for Taxologists
- Hunt for the Taxologist: The Recruiter Tracking Down Tax Technology TalentOne of the biggest problems with tax technology recruitment? Finding the right talent who have tax expertise and systems knowledge.Tax functions inside organisations – as well as tax teams within service firms – are ...
etaxjobs launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board globally for tax professionals. We work with multinational corporate clients and professional firms in all the major tax jurisdictions, including the UK, USA, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Middle East, Canada, Africa, China, South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.