Search By Job Title
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax (1875)
- Personal Tax (781)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax (496)
- Transfer Pricing (330)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility (148)
- Audit/Accounts (135)
- Other taxes (103)
- Trusts (97)
- Tax Technology (79)
- Employer Taxes (64)
- R&D/Tax Credits (55)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA (51)
- Compensation & Benefits (41)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy (37)
- Fiduciary (18)
- Treasury (13)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Gender balance in the accounting profession
- CITY AM recently published the Power Women 100 list, celebrating London's most inspiring women and their success in the city. Whilst there are more women than men at junior levels in the accounting industry, that trend changes from mid-level management and upwards. Although there is no legal ...
- Why won’t they make me a partner?
- Not everyone is destined to become a tax partner and there is a lack of open discussion within Firms about how to progress from senior manager or director grades to partnership.If you think it happens like a normal promotion then you may be in for a shock.The interview below is between Alison Keogh ...
- What exactly is a Taxologist?
- Over the past few years the job title 'Taxologist' has become increasingly prevalent. An alternative name is 'Tax Technologist' and its emergence as a career path has been driven by an increasing need for corporates to bridge the gap between Tax, Finance & IT. Many companies are ...
- Lucy Greenwood discusses the tax market outside of London
- Q You have written an interesting article on the relative merits of working in the Regions rather than London (http://tinyurl.com/ctrarticle). Do you think that UK tax professionals are becoming less London-centric?Certainly a lot of the movement I see comes from the former ‘London-centric’ ...
etaxjobs launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board globally for tax professionals. We work with multinational corporate clients and professional firms in all the major tax jurisdictions, including the UK, USA, BeNeLux, Switzerland, Central & Eastern Europe, Ireland, the Middle East, Canada, Africa, China, South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.