We are currently recruiting a Group Tax Manager for a global leisure platform. The brand has an amazing reputation and has grown exponentially over the recent years.
This rare opportunity is ideal for anyone looking for autonomy in their position and exposure to senior stakeholders.
This is a stand-alone position with great exposure to all elements of tax. You will report directly into the Finance Director and will be expected to own multiple internal and external relationships.
• To manage and take control of the company’s corporation tax, but also have wider responsibility for VAT
• Own the relationship with HMRC.
• Manage the company’s tax exposure in a commercial manner.
• Offer tax insight into the groups wider finance and transformation projects.
• ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified with a Top-Tier or Big Four training. Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
• In-house experience within a small to medium size business is preferable
• Experience of tax software will be beneficial (Alphatax ideally)