Are you looking to further advance your career in recruitment? Do you enjoy the freedom of a flexible work pattern with scope for working from home as opposed to a more rigid office-based job? Looking for an opportunity with real autonomy that allows you to have a real impact?
We are Longman Tax Recruitment and we’re looking for someone like you.
As a tightknit team with a massive reputation in the market, our latest role presents a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter to accelerate their career. As well as a high basic salary, we offer uncapped commission and the potential to become part business owner further down the line. As a company with people at our core, we pride ourselves on offering family friendly and flexible work patterns.
About the role:
The market for tax professionals in our region is currently picking up pace and we are now working on more vacancies than at any stage since autumn 2019. Due to this continued growth, we are now looking for someone to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and candidates, as well as helping us to keep the business moving forwards.
Your role with us will give you responsibility for managing relationships with our fantastic clients and candidates as well as increasing our market share in targeted areas. You will be fully supported by one of our directors, but have free reign to work autonomously, in a way that suits you.
Aside from occasional meetings (post COVID restrictions) across the region as well as monthly team meetings, the role is entirely home-based. We are also very happy to consider anyone who prefers to work part time.
You will: -
• be an experienced recruiter – with a minimum of two / three years post training
• have experience in recruiting for professional services clients (ideally accounting or law firms)
• mainly have dealt with permanent recruitment and not just the temp market
• be happy to work predominantly from home
• be able to drive to occasional meetings
• have a commercial outlook – with a track record of making placements / hitting targets
• be a self – starter who is happy to work with only “light touch” line management (once fully accustomed to our culture, systems and working methods)
• be a team player
• have the same ethos and share our cultural values (see below)
About Longman Tax Recruitment
We are a niche recruitment business that focuses solely on recruiting tax professionals in the North of England. We have been established for 18 years and in that time have come to be recognised as the tax recruiter of choice in the North by a great many candidates and clients alike. We act with integrity, offer genuine advice, and aim to build long term relationships with clients and candidates through a very ethical approach to recruitment.
Our clients include accountancy firms (from the big 4 international firms through to small local practices), tax boutiques, in-house tax teams (including many global, instantly recognisable, household names) as well as law firms We have a fantastic client base and attract many high-calibre candidates who use us exclusively due to our reputation and unrivalled market knowledge. We recruit at all levels and in all of the various specialist areas of tax.
Our head office is in Manchester, but we recruit right across the North of England and applications are welcome irrespective of your home location.
Please visit our website www.taxrecruit.co.uk for more information about our business / team.
What’s on offer?
We offer a high degree of flexibility in the way we work as well as a generous reward structure. This includes:
• Excellent on - target earnings (including a high basic salary and uncapped commission and bonus)
• Working from home as standard
• Flexible working pattern
• Travel into city centres / client sites for meetings (post COVID restrictions)
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers – can be built into the package
• The potential to get share options once you are established
• 25 days holidays
Longman Tax Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and strives to actively encourage diversity throughout the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals regardless of race, religion, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender reassignment.