An established Financial Services Plc with operations globally is currently seeking a Group Tax Manager to join the finance team in London. This is a newly created position reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller with oversight of two tax analysts. This is a part time position and can be considered on a 3 or 4 day per week basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Take control of the group’s compliance process
• Maintain a good relationship with HMRC
• Cover the business with advice for corporate and employment tax, VAT and other taxes
• Group tax accounting and the reporting process, making improvements in the process
• Train the two tax analysts and develop them to Tax Manager grade
• Qualified accountant/tax professional (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Big 4 experience would be preferable with industry experience as a Tax Manager
• Excellent teamwork and leadership skills to deal with direct reports
• People management experience is essential
• Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and explain results to non-tax individuals.