A global media company based in West London is currently seeking an International Tax Manager to join their well-established tax team. This initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract has arisen to cover maternity leave. You will report into the International Tax Director. This role will offer an amazing opportunity for an in house specialist to be a part of a global, dynamic and expanding business. This role would be looking to start either at short notice or immediately.
• Take a lead role on tax accounting
• Have excellent knowledge about UK tax, and also be able to communicate effectively with the overseas financial team.
• Manage international tax issues and build relationships with tax teams about Europe.
• Provide ad-hoc advice to the business with other US taxes, UK taxes and International taxes
• Create and maintain strong relationships with external Big Four Advisors.
• ACA, ACCA or CTA qualifications.
• Experience of UK CFC review is essential
• Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, drawing large amounts of information and summarise coherently.