Large independent firm with an established tax team seeks a qualified tax professional. In this role you will manage a portfolio of companies and business owners. Day to day your role will involve:
• Corporation Tax compliance – responsible for the preparation of Corporation Tax Returns for a range of owner managed businesses and UK subsidiaries of overseas groups with turnover between £1m – c£40m.
Responsible for ensuring all Corporation Tax Returns are completed and filed before the filing deadline.
Responsible for ensuring clients are advised of Corporation Tax payments to be made including instalment payments.
• Self Assessment Tax Returns – assist the Personal Tax manager with the preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns.
• Capital allowance reviews – review costs associated with property purchases or refurbishments to determine capital allowance treatment of costs.
• P11D’s – preparation of P11D’s, preparation of PAYE Settlement Agreements and the provision of PAYE advice regarding Benefits in kind etc.
• VAT – dealing with VAT registrations, de-registrations and at hoc VAT queries that arise with clients
• Other – Preparation and submission of CT61’s
This firm would consider full -time or part time hours and flexible working. Based in North Leeds this is a long established practice with a reputation for being a nice place to work,