An instantly recognisable and desirable brand near to Slough is seeking a Group Tax Accountant to take full ownership of the group’s tax compliance for the UK and Ireland.
This is a newly created position due to an increase in visibility of tax matters within the group. This role comes with excellent exposure to a variety of domestic and international tax measures. You will be a part of a lively, highly prestigious finance team and must be able to represent tax to the rest of the business.
- Ownership of UK and Ireland tax compliance matters
- Quarterly tax accounting
- Assist with VAT compliance requirements and group queries
- Working with senior members of the tax team on acquisitions and restructuring
- Monitoring of UK tax legislation and advising the group on any potential impacts
- Develop strong relationships with HMRC and external advisors
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Experience of UK corporate tax and indirect tax computations is a must
- A quick relationship builder to integrate into the close-knit finance team
- Good knowledge of current and future UK tax legislation