Personal Tax Assistant Manager
West Sussex To £50,000 + Benefits
Our client’s busy tax team is looking for an experienced Personal Tax Assistant Manager to join them during a period of exciting expansion. You will be working with high-quality clients ranging from HNW individuals to business owners, running your own portfolio, delegating work to junior team members, and dealing with complex compliance, review, and advisory work.
This is a friendly and supportive firm of accountants, encouraging client contact as part of their approach to building strong relationships. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients and be an integral part of the team.
They offer plenty of scope for progression in a firm that is large enough to provide high-quality work and a range of opportunities to develop your skills, but small enough where everyone knows your name. They value their team members and offer a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, competitive salaries, and a supportive and collaborative work environment.
• Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients, including high net worth individuals and business owners
• Delegating work to junior members of the team and reviewing their work
• Assisting clients with complex tax compliance issues and providing tax advice where necessary
• Building strong relationships with clients and providing excellent client service
• Developing your technical knowledge and keeping up to date with tax legislation and industry changes
• ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent
• Strong technical knowledge of personal tax compliance and some exposure to advisory work
• Excellent client-facing skills and the ability to build strong relationships
• Experience managing and delegating work to junior members of a team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A positive and proactive attitude, with a desire to develop your skills and progress your career
If you're looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team then please do get in touch for more information.