If you are a VAT Specialist looking to join a huge technology company based in London then this is the opportunity for you!
My client are looking for an ambitious tax professional with some exposure to EMEA VAT to join their fast growing team in a newly created position. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to hire a VAT analyst to assist them with preparation of returns and various ad hoc assignments.
The client are offering a highly competitive salary of £70,000 and hybrid working (1 day in the office).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Overseeing compliance and reporting, ensuring that it is completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Providing solutions to a variety of issues compliance procedure as necessary
• VAT audits, VAT advice to the business
• Managing internal relations and working closely with the Head of Tax
• Aiding development of a direct report, ensuring that their professional goals are obtained and maintaining a good relationship
• Assessing and implementing changes to the internal processes.
We’re looking to hear from candidates with:
• Qualified by qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT) or experience
• VAT compliance experience ideally from a large organisation
• Some prior exposure to EMEA VAT
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Written and communication skills, especially being able to explain your work to non-tax professionals.
• Competitive Salary (Up to £70,000)
• Hybrid working (1 day in the office)
• 26 days holiday