A listed financial services company located in central London require an interim VAT Manager to join the team. This role is designed to support senior management with all VAT matters in the UK and EMEA region before the permanent employee starts later this year. The successful individual will be the point of call for all indirect tax matters and provide advice to the business when required.
This role offers a lot of flexibility with the option to work fully remotely.
• Production of Group VAT returns in accordance with legal requirements to submit to HMRC
• Preparation and submission of all the group’s compliance and reporting obligations
• Continuous improvement to the VAT process
• Train other parts of the business in VAT
• Accurate and punctual production of overseas VAT returns
• ACA/CTA preferable
• Previous experience of international VAT returns
• Understanding of HMRC VAT compliance within a financial services organisation
• Availability to start within 4 weeks
• Ability to work under pressure.