Are you looking for an exciting new position for 2023?
I’m in charge of hiring a Tax Manager for a leading financial services provider undergoing a period of rapid expansion. This is an opportunity to join a fun environment with flexible working hours. This is perfect for anyone seeking a promotion, as my client often promotes within 18 months given that work is completed satisfactorily.
Offering highly remote working (1-2 days in the office) and an enticing salary package of £75,000 per week.
- Take control of the group’s corporate tax compliance process assisting in the preparation and review of returns
- Management and forecasting of the group’s ETR
- Oversight of all international tax compliance for multiple business units, acting as a point of contact for international advisers and authorities
- Aiding the Head of Tax with future hires to build a fun but productive work environment
- A sizable amount of project work (TP, R&D etc.)
- Qualified ACA/CTA or qualified by experience in industry or top tier practice, with up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- Some exposure to international corporate tax
- A technical and proactive approach to project management
- A good communicator, able to work in a highly collaborative and social team
- £75,000 pa
- 1-2 days a week in the office
- Central London
- 28 days holiday
- 10% non-contribution pension
- Initial 14% bonus