This exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Tax Manager following an internal promotional move. Reporting into Group Finance, you will take ownership over the tax function of an established UK headquartered business. The role has a broad responsibility across Transfer Pricing, Compliance, Reporting and Partnering with the business UK and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
* Transfer Pricing Compliance to include preparation of documentation
* Managing tax audits and inquiries from local tax authorities
* Ensure the Group meets their internal and external tax reporting requirements including preparation on tax consolidations and disclosures
* Ensure compliance obligations are met including preparation of UK returns
* Maximise tax efficiencies and ensure the business is supported in business activity and understand the commercial impact of any changes in tax legislation
The client is open to a more experienced candidate joining them on a part-time basis where you will have the autonomy to run and drive the tax function forward, gaining buy-in for internal stakeholders and manage the relationship with external advisors. You must have a strong UK corporate tax background and enjoy having responsibility across a breadth of tax issues including transfer pricing.
Please get in touch now for more information, the client is keen to move quickly and can be flexible around working patterns.