Working for a multinational group headquartered in Surrey, a part-time role has been created on a 12 month FTC basis in an established tax team for a UK Tax Manager working on a 4 day week basis. Reporting to the Group Senior Tax Manager this is a broad role that will provide tax support to UK entities including:
* Corporate tax compliance and reporting oversight
* Business partnering with UK entities and proving commercially sound advice
* Supporting overseas compliance management (outsourced to Big 4)
* Managing the relationship with HMRC
* Review of Group VAT return
The group is going through an exciting period of change where they investing into building a tax function that is able to service the size of business they have become and to ensure they are in a position to exit in the next 2-3 years. With that in mind there is a strong probability the role will be made permanent for the right individual.
Please apply now for more information, you will need to get to their Surrey office once a week with the remainder WFH.