A renowned FTSE 100 pharmaceutical company located in Central London is looking for a Tax Manager to take control of the corporate tax compliance process and assist the Senior Tax manager with the tax returns. This is the ideal opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career within a FTSE listed organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the corporate tax compliance process
• Manage tax reporting and forecasting
• Advise on group tax strategy and possible improvements/implementations
• Ad hoc projects
• ACA/CTA qualified
• PQE within a top accountancy firm or a listed business
• Ambition to work for a household FTSE name
• Strong communication skills to work with senior team members.