An instantly recognisable financial services business is seeking to appoint a part-time EMEA Tax Manager. This role is newly created due to the on-going expansion; it would be very well suited to someone looking for flexible work due to family life. Flexibility is on offer for the days worked, ideally looking at 3 or 4 working days with flexibility to work from home.
The position reports into the Head of Tax, who has a history of successfully mentoring and enabling their reports.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Management of Corporate Tax reporting for EMEA, automating and streamlining processes where possible
- Tax strategy in-line with the Group’s ETR management plan
- Act as Tax Subject Matter Expert for EMEA on financial and operational projects
- Raise tax profile within the business
- Interface with HMRC and Big 4 advisors
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with proven corporate tax experience of multinationals
- Experience of international tax and transfer pricing
- A strong understanding of UK tax legislation