We are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax professional to join our Tax & Accounting Professionals team in the UK.
Tax and Accounting Professionals is a leading provider of compliance software to the accounting profession in the UK, with solutions covering personal tax, corporate tax, accounting, practice management and client collaboration. We are part of Thomson Reuters, one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers across law, tax, compliance, government, and media.
About the Role
As the Corporate Tax Product Owner, you will use your specialist corporate tax knowledge to ensure our solutions remain compliant and meet the demanding needs on our userbase. Working closely with our software developers, other product specialists and the wider business, you will:
● Ensure that business requirements are gathered, defined and addressed, acting as key contact point for all internal stakeholders
● Manage the list of features to ensure our software development is focused on meeting user priorities
● Identify and evaluate relevant solutions to business problems
● Ensure required changes are communicated to the development team and that the product is kept up to date with these latest standards
● Build knowledge within team and other departments within the organisation
● Liaise with support to ensure input into complex customer issues – act as the communication point between front line support and escalation to HMRC, and the wider business
You’re a fit for the role of Corporate Tax Product Owner if you:
● Possess in depth Corporate Tax experience gained working in an accountancy practice
● ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT (or equiv.) qualified
● First hand experience of satisfying customer demands
● Strong communicator with the ability to knowledge share complex concepts
● Adaptable to changing demands
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. You will work in a supportive and flexible environment, with plenty of training, development, and opportunities to explore new areas of tax, accounting, and practice management.
At Tax & Accounting Professionals, you will work as part of a market leading team, utilising your experience and expertise to contribute to a market leading product suite.
Thomson Reuters offers a competitive compensation package including a whole suite of benefits, including flexible working, private medical and bonus scheme.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.