A leading multinational technology group are currently seeking a European VAT Manager to join their medium sized in house team. This is a rare opportunity to join a group regularly rated as a top 100 employer.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- Ownership of a subset of European countries VAT cycles, inclusive of preparation, review and submission
- Regular updates to current group policy with regards to changes in European VAT legislation
- Liaising closely with the group finance and sales functions, as well as building lasting relationships with localised tax authorities.
- Proven experience of European VAT compliance
- Knowledge of SAP and up-to-date knowledge of European VAT legislation
- Preferably an accounting and/or tax qualification