Private Client Tax Manager/ Senior Manager - £60,000 - £80,000 Plus Benefits
A well respected Top 25 accounting firm are seeking a Private Client Manager/ Senior Manager to join the award-winning Private Client tax team in London. This is an opportunity to join a leading firm with an established team (30 ppl) and will give you an opportunity to work with an interesting portfolio of Clients.
* Offering strong advisory offering to new and current clients
* Oversight and organisation of portfolio billing
* Being the second point of contact for clients
* Pitching for new clients
* Managing and supervising more junior team members
* Coordinate compliance services for clients
* Attending manager meetings
* Ad Hoc work (going the extra mile for the client)
* 5 - 6 years within Personal/ Private Client tax
* A strong mix of Advisory and compliance experience
* Strong manager/ team leader skills
* Able to mentor and coach more junior members of the team.
* Experience of dealing with HNWI and Non Dom individuals.
* Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.