This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take full control of tax compliance matters for a financial services group. This is a newly created role that has come about due to constant evolution within the tax team. A large part of this role will be relationship management and improving processes across the group.
This company has come out of Covid-19 in a very strong position, and has recently signed a large contract with an outsourced service provider. This role has a focus on tax compliance, accounting and reporting in a review capacity.
There is a lot of flexibility with this role, to be based in either the London or the regional office. This role will provide the option to work from home 2-3 days per week.
- Manage corporation tax compliance and reporting (CT will be your current specialisation)
- Maintain relationships between HMRC and Big 4 advisors
- Work closely with other functions currently being brought on-board, including payroll and legal, as well as more operational functions to advice on tax implications for company activities
- Participate in domestic and international finance projects, offering insight from a tax perspective
You will likely be:
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified, with a CT specialisation
- Proven knowledge of corporate tax, preferably within a top tier and/or blue chip environment
- Strong understanding of corporation tax compliance and reporting
- Self-motivated and happy to occasionally take the lead on projects