Senior Manager - Operational Transfer Pricing - Tax Technology
Up to £95,000 doe + car + bonus + benefits
A well-known Operational Transfer Pricing team have space for a senior manager as the team continues to grow. The team help clients implement their transfer pricing policies more efficiently and effectively and embed those into their processes / financial systems. It is a multi-disciplinary team that works across lines of services (including tax and advisory) and has a broad portfolio of clients which continues to expand. The team is fuelled by curious minds from diverse backgrounds, many who have joined from similar teams in other jurisdictions, from clients and tax authorities around the globe.
You will work with deep technical specialists to provide alternative delivery models and knowledge tools will enable you to both, deliver work efficiently, and free your time to focus on interesting and challenging technical work.
* Have the opportunity to join a team that is growing at a fast pace and help the team continue to shape its market offering.
* Work directly with the UK Operational TP Leader and the core Operational TP team and will have a central role in developing client pipeline and delivering cutting edge solutions.
* Partner with a wide range of clients and solve their most pressing operational challenges, from advising on process improvements, designing and testing governance and controls frameworks, to implementing different solutions directly into the client's ERP / financial systems/platforms.
* Working with clients and our tax / advisory practice to convert transfer pricing policies and needs into business requirements, in order to design fully embedded transfer pricing solution using ERP's native capabilities.
* Working with clients and our tax / advisory practice to identify opportunities to supplement ERP TP-related capabilities with additional technology tools, based on the client's use case and problem statement.
* Leading the team through the delivery of Transfer Pricing aspects of company wide transformation programs, coordinating the Transfer Pricing inputs as part of broader tax or finance workstream and understanding the different steps and interdependencies of these programs to being able to spot risks / opportunities early on and remediate accordingly.
* Providing coaching and mentoring to more junior members of the team and manage the development of the Operational TP team's skill set and capabilities.
* Driving the activities of the Operational TP lab, which is our innovation centre, that looks at discovering and exploring the use of cutting edge technology applied to transfer pricing use cases.
* ACA / CTA / CIMA qualified (ideally)
* Innovative thinker, with track record of implementing innovative Operational Transfer pricing solutions
* Direct exposure to the implementation of an ERP embedded Transfer Pricing solutions (preferably within an Oracle or SAP ERP)
* Extensive working knowledge of Management and Financial Reporting and their interconnections
* Excellent stakeholders management skills
* Knowledge and understanding of intercompany processes, broader Tax processes (eg Cash to Tax) and their interactions with other business processes (eg R2R, O2C)
* Understanding different ERP/systems requirements and architecture (Oracle and/or SAP preferred) and knowledge of key differentiators in terms of functionalities of the different applications (eg SAP PAPM vs BPC vs SAC, Oracle PCMCS, etc.)
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to discuss Operational TP topics and adapt style / content based on the audience (i.e. technical VS stakeholders)