We are currently seeking a Tax Manager for a technology group who have gone from strength to strength over the past 12 months. This role has come about due to the previous incumbent being promoted to Head of Tax, highlighting the businesses stance on promoting from within.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to own the group’s tax compliance process in conjunction with advisors whilst playing a key role within financial projects.
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process, liaising closely with advisors on the preparation and submission of returns
- Work closely with international advisors on localised tax issues
- Develop and understanding of the UK VAT requirements whilst ensuring compliance
- Assist on all tax related matters.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with strong and displayable tax experience.
- Exposure to international tax regimes and desire to expand on this area
- Good communication skills, ability to grow relationships across the business