A multinational production company are looking for a Tax Manager to join their tax function. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is 1-2 years PQE and looking to make their first move into industry at a highly reputable organisation with offices worldwide. This is a newly created position role reporting directly into the Group Head of Tax.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Corporation tax returns and ensure compliance with all tax obligations
• Prepare year-end tax provisions
• Review and develop current internal processes and systems and ensure all changes are noted
• Maintain a relationship with HMRC when dealing with any enquiries
• Group VAT returns
• Be involved in the preparation of transfer pricing policies and processes due to the recent implementation of BEPS
• 1-2 years PQE with an ACA/CTA qualification, ideally from a Big 4 firm
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly
• Good relationship skills
• Project management skills to deal with multiple deadlines
• Problem solving ability and able to work autonomously as well as a team.