A multinational corporation who is a world leader in its field has created a unique opportunity for a Tax Reporting Manager to take ownership of the group’s reporting obligations. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious candidate with proven experience at a listed organisation to develop their career further within one of the world’s best tax teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Accurate tax financial reporting of the group at the monthly, quarterly, half year and year end
• Process improvements for more efficiency when producing the reports
• Monitoring the tax provisions and exposures of the group
• Risk management of the tax reporting procedure
• Provide tax advisory support
• Tax or accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• Experience within a large multinational and IFRS for tax reporting
• Ability to meet tight deadlines by prioritising tasks within financial reporting
• Strong working relationships with members of the group across all levels of the business.