A leading organisation with operations across the globe is currently seeking a Group Tax Accountant to join their Reading team. This rare in-house opportunity will provide a breadth of exposure across corporate tax, offering autonomy with strong career development.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join a company who have been thriving throughout 2020. This is a newly created position, reporting into the Head of Tax and will provide a fantastic amount of exposure.
- Assist with the preparation and review of corporate tax computations and returns.
- Being fully responsible for tax compliance across Europe
- Advise on tax saving opportunities across various business subsidiaries.
- Ad hoc advisory work assisting with a number of exciting upcoming projects
- Assisting with tax audits
Candidates should be qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA), preferably with/or a tax qualification (CTA/ATT). Candidates must have experience of tax compliance domestically and internationally, particularly across Europe, inclusive of transfer pricing.
Ideally applicants will be technical and confident, able to easily build relationships with a variety of personnel. Ideally this role will suit someone based close to the office.