Our client specialises in providing tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services globally.
With a strong focus on Asia and North American markets they have a heavy focus on working with international businesses looking to expand into the US and Asia markets.
Due to continued growth they now seek an Assistant Manager level US tax professional who has experience servicing corporate and partnerships related clients. Clients are mainly European corporations looking to expand into the US (US inbound). You will help the clients with structuring, cash repatriation strategies as well as the tax compliance that comes with setting up entities in the USA.
You must have relevant experience; possess an entrepreneurial perspective, sound judgment, excellent analytical skills, and effective communication and interpersonal skills. You will play a pivotal role in helping direct and shape the future of the firms US international tax group in their London and other UK offices.
Experience and Qualifications
• 4+ years experience in US international corporate taxation at a public accounting firm
• Certified Public Accountant license (highly desirable)
• A Master of Science in Taxation or a Juris Doctor (JD) is preferred
• Demonstrating a self-motivating personality
• Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
• Excelling in project management, people management, and organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate understanding of GoSystems Tax preparation software
A competitive salary package is on offer which includes many perks, discretionary bonuses and relocation assistance for overseas individuals.