This is a exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing US Private Client Services team based in London as a EA qualified dual handler.
The team provide a market leading tax service offering to US clients who consist of High Net Worth Individuals who are typically US citizen UK resident non-domiciled many of whom are from the Wealth and Asset Management sector, including fund managers in private equity and hedge funds.
Duties therefore will include:
* Build tax relationships in a supportive environment working with the Partner group;
* Winning new work through networking internally;
* working across highly engaging and interesting tax projects;
* Tax advice covering cross-border planning;
* estate and gift tax planning;
* tax efficient business structuring;
* expatriation advice;
* personal federal, state and local individual tax compliance;
* Review US/UK returns;
* Assist the juniors through coaching and support;
My client has a UK wide office network and will consider remote working and have always offered flexible working. Furthermore, my client offers a market leading salary and benefits program which includes a £5k car allowance, high bonus, large pension contribution and Private Medical for you and your family.
The reason to hire is due to growth and my client is looking to appoint across a number of levels including Director and Manager grades.
To discuss the role in confidence please contact Lee Redding