A global FMCG with a strong international presence are looking for a Corporate Tax Specialist to join their leading in house team. This is a newly created role in reaction to the growing global spotlight on tax and its impact on a group’s image.
Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager, you will take ownership for a variety of processes and gain insight to international tax and tax strategy.
- Ownership of the corporate tax compliance cycle for a number of computations, working closely with advisors to ensure timely preparation and submission
- Group Tax accounting on a quarterly basis
- Ensure effective use of tax losses and reliefs in line with policy
- Minimise the group’s corporate tax liabilities
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with experience of corporate tax gained either in practice or in-house
- A thorough understanding of UK GAAP
- Excellent technical skills, efficient user of Excel
- Experience of Alphatax would be beneficial