Transfer Pricing Manager – Paris, France.
Our multinational client is looking to hire a Transfer Pricing Manager in their Tax team, based at the Global HQ close to Paris, France.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the Transfer Pricing Manager will manage the TP function across the group.
Key responsibilities include :
• Act as the primary contact point for all TP related matters.
• Manage TP Compliance globally, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Spearhead internal TP project work, working closely with regional Tax teams around the world.
• Maintain, improve & enhance TP processes across the business.
• Support the wider Tax function during local Audits (related to TP issues).
To be considered for this TP Manager role, your profile should consist of:
• A degree in Economics or Business.
• 6+ years of dedicated TP experience.
• The ability to manipulate data for multiple uses and present to varied audiences.
• A proven background in solving complex TP issues.
• Fluency in English along with an additional language, would be beneficial.
There is a competitive salary on offer along with an attractive bonus and benefits scheme.