Are you looking to step up into a VAT Manager role and manage the Indirect Tax process from start to finish?
I'm working with a highly innovative client who have created this role to manage their VAT compliance. It's a varied position with scope to put your own stamp on it and develop a team.
If you've got some of the below:
* Experience of managing a VAT compliance process
* VAT accounting and reporting skills including regular use of Excel
* Demonstrable examples of business partnering from a VAT perspective
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum
* A broad role where no two days are the same
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.