A Global Telecommunication Business is seeking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager to help with the execution and delivery of the tax planning and strategy objectives for the Group
* Support the Tax Director to evaluate and implement tax planning strategies. Identify tax risks to the group's tax position and design and implement strategies to optimise the position.
* Support and deliver in providing tax input on multiple projects, transactions and business initiatives
* Assist with tax aspects of projects related to M&A transactions including acquisitions / dispositions, establishment of JV arrangements, relevant tax due diligence, acquisition and integration tax structuring.
* Strong technical knowledge regarding international tax compliance principles
* Substantial relevant experience in a large international group tax environment or Big 4 team with strong tax experience in complex tax planning
* The ability to work independently and to drive a project forward
* ACA or CTA Qualified
For more information, please message JamesJefferson@puresearch com