Around the world the my client is the leader in its field. They are looking to recruit a Tax Manager, S.Essex
Your new company
Around the world the my client is the leader in its field. In total the organisation now has operations in 18 countries across Europe as well as Autstralia, New Zealand, China and North America.
Your new role
Due to continued growth, the Director of Tax is now looking to recruit a Tax Manager
This will be a varied tax role, covering both tax forecasting and reporting, UK corporation tax returns, maintaining reports and doucumentations, and supporting the Corporate Tax Director with any projects which could include acquisitions, restructuring and refinancing.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Tax Director key responsibilities will include:
* Tax forecasting and reporting including preparing and reviewing the tax disclosures for inclusion in the Group's annual consolidated financial statements; as well as modelling the group's consolidated effective tax rate and cash tax payments for use in quarterly reporting and budgeting purposes;
* Preparing and submitting the UK corporation tax returns of the Group's UK companies as well as subsequent liaison with HMRC in order to agree them;
* Preparing the Group's annual Country By Country Report submission and maintaining the Group's transfer pricing documentation;
* Assisting the Corporate Tax Director with cross border projects including acquisitions, restructurings and refinancing plus providing support to foreign operating companies that are being audited by their local tax authority.
What you'll need to succeed
* In order to be considered you are likely to be;
* Qualified Accountant with around 2 years post qualified experience;
* Experience of tax accounting (including IFRS);
* Familiarity with UK tax computation software;
* OneSource would be helpful but is not critical.
Additionally you will be comfortable working in teams and in an international environment where English is not always the first language; resilience and the ability to work to both internal and external deadlines is essential as well as initiating the development of strong working relationships across the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.