Want to combine your passion for travel with your tax expertise? Our highly commercial client is looking for a qualified Tax Manager to join the team.
This is an excellent first move into industry for a newly qualified Assistant/Manager or if you are looking for your next in-house opportunity. It's mostly advisory with plenty of project work and room for growth.
Key Duties will include:
* Identify tax issues, risks and ensure compliance
* Complete capital allowance reviews
* Assist with reporting for current and deferred tax
* Manage R&D 1 and ECA claims
* Partner with the wider business to educate on tax processes
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and from either an in-house or practice background. Pay between - £60,000-70,000 plus excellent benefits.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.