A leading technology organisation is currently seeking to appoint a Tax Manager to take control of their taxes. This position is standalone and will report into the Head of Finance. This business has a modern approach to working, and for the right candidate there is the opportunity for flexible hours.
This is a newly created role and requires an ambitious individual who is not afraid to get stuck in. The role can also be part-time for the right individual.
• Review and submit corporate tax submissions
• Management of group tax compliance and reporting
• Forge and maintain relationship with HMRC
• Reviewing the course of VAT returns
• ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified with Big 4 or Top Tier experience desirable
• A hands-on individual with up to date tax knowledge, specifically within corporate tax
• Experience in VAT Compliance will be beneficial.