Corporate Tax Senior Manager with Top 10 firm in Ipswich. Up to £70k plus benefits
Hays are recruiting a Corporate Tax Senior Manager or Manager for a Top 10 firm in Ipswich. You will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting the Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the Tax department. This role will be primarily working on corporate tax accounts.
A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
* Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner. This will include responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
* Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
* Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
* Fulfil a consultancy role on ad hoc projects within their field of specialist knowledge
* Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
* Ensure that the Firm's quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
* Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners
* Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
For a complete job specification including details on the comprehensive benefits package please contact Cara Whyte at Hays or apply online.