Global asset manager looking for an experienced tax professional to manage tax accounting and compliance operations for a public corporation. This individual will work closely with the Chief Accounting Officer and Chief Financial Officer as well external tax service providers.
Global private markets asset manager assisting clients with over $70B AUM with offices in 15 countries worldwide with 600 employees globally.
Essential job functions:
• Work with Finance and external service providers to prepare ASC 740 tax provision for 10-Q and 10-K financial statement reporting.
• Prepare necessary tax disclosures for 10-Q and 10-K reporting.
• Working with partnership tax team, manage a market-standard Tax Receivable Agreement (a TRA), including investor reporting and payments
• Work with external service provider to ensure satisfaction of federal, state & local, and foreign tax compliance obligations.
• Monitor tax efficiency and pro-actively design and suggest planning improvements, if required.
• Support Tax Director, CFO and CEO on tax aspects of earnings announcements.
Education/work experience requirements:
• 8-12 years of experience in corporate tax accountant including experience in-house with a public company structure.
• Experience preparing public company tax provision and accompanying disclosures.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, high attention to details and finance aspects of tax work.
• CPA required, Big 4 accounting experience a plus.