Due to a recent number of big successes in the market alongside continued wins from longstanding clients, our client is now seeking an experienced Transfer Pricing Manager - SM to join their growing team.
Industry experience in energy & natural resources would be preferred at SM level.
This role can be based in London, Reading or Ireland.
* Provide expert advice on all aspects of transfer pricing including documentation, defence, strategy and thin capitalisation.
* Run your own portfolio of clients and act as a true expert in your field.
* Lead and steer client services and the delivery of innovative solutions by bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to tackle some of our most complex client challenges.
* Develop long term relationships with your clients
* You will be a role model to others and actively create an inclusive environment of team working where team members feel supported in their personal and professional development.
* You will also be supported in deepening your own technical specialism, widening your cross service line and industry or market knowledge, and continuing to develop your stewardship skills.
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools
To hear further details on this or any other TP opportunity in the market, or to discuss our 2020 Tax Salary Guide, contact our TP specialist, Georgia Luxton
Salary Guide 2020
Pure have just launched our new salary survey for 2020 and we would like to offer a tailored service to Manager - Directors with transfer pricing experience to give objective assessment of your overall market value moving into 2020 and beyond.