Our client is a local independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Maidenhead who are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants an opportunity to fast track their tax career and be given an opportunity to take on more responsibility, for the right individual this role could provide you with an opportunity to reach partner level in the future.
Strong personal tax experience is essential, corporation knowledge is also expected.
• Preparation of tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers
• Providing ad hoc/ planning advice to clients on tax matters
• Assisting with other ad-hoc assignments in relation to the financial affairs of clients
• Liaising with external advisors as required
• Assisting partners with tax advisory work including approaching external providers to provide exceptional advice.
• Working with a wide range of clients across many sectors including property development, technology and food and beverage.
• Ideally it would be someone who has tax experience with owner managers but also has corporation tax experience with larger SME corporates and subsidiaries of larger groups.
• Looking after a small Tax Team
If you are currently working as a Tax Manager and looking for a new opportunity in the Maidenhead area, then please apply below!
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood