Are you looking for an International Tax Manager role based in Surrey with plenty of flexibility? I'm currently working with a large global client who are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax person to join on a part-time basis (4 days per week).
This position is ideal for someone looking for a pure advisory role and who has experience with working on projects.
Key Duties will include:
* Working with the commercial team on tax implications for bids
* Providing advice and analysis on any ongoing projects
* Managing a range of relationships across the business
* Staying abreast of legislation and how this impacts the group
* Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures
* Providing technical support to relevant business units
The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified and from either an in-house or practice background. Pay between - £75,000 - £80,000 (full time equivalent) plus benefits.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.