Marks Sattin is recruiting for a Tax Assistant on behalf of a highly reputable client who is looking for someone FULL TIME but will also consider PART TIME. Working closely with this business for the past 7 years, we have seen them continue to grow in the market, which is reflected in the continued growth of the share price.
A brand new role in the team, you will be assisting the Tax Manager with all aspects of group tax which covers VAT, Corporate tax and customs duties. The role will require you to work across the whole finance function to be able to build not just a strong reputation but to understand how the business operates effectively.
In the role your main duties will be:
* Facilitate with the Making Tax Digital project
* Perform annual tax reviews at trading entities
* Assist with the review of corporation tax returns
* Assist with year-end and half year end tax estimates
* Responsible for maintenance of Group policies on VAT, imports, exports, tax and employment taxes
Ideally you will be ATT or CTA part or fully qualified and have a key interest in developing your career further in tax.