My client is a FTSE 100 firm looking to bolster their inhouse tax team with the addition of a first time Transfer Pricing hire.
The role is part time, 3 days per week.
* Prepare and maintain the necessary transfer pricing documentation
* Monitor developments to TP rules globally and advice the business of the potential impact of these changes
* Implement and develop appropriate TP policies
* Support the International Tax Manager on TP issues
* Produce technical analysis on TP impacts for projects
* Very strong knowledge in transfer pricing concepts and technical tax skills gained in UK or overseas.
* Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and ability to explain complex issues clearly.
* Big 4 trained or relevant inhouse TP experience
For further information please apply via the link below.