A newly created indirect tax director position has arisen at a global media company, in West London.
The indirect tax director, will report into the Head of International Tax and support the business's EMEA and APAC subsidiaries in all matters related to VAT, GST and property taxes across the business activities in those regions.
A brilliant opportunity for the ideal candidate to take on a variety of tax issues within a successful global business, and to make your mark by identifying improvements to operating models and business partner with various stakeholders.
* Lead compliance for indirect taxes across the business and the filing process performed by external providers.
* Develop, implement and manage processes and policies of indirect tax compliance globally (ex-US).
* Maintain and enhance compliance with MAKING TAX DIGITAL in the UK.
* Lead ongoing external audits.
* Identify and implement indirect tax planning opportunities and strategies.
* Business partner and advise the business on indirect tax matters.
* Provide ad hoc analysis and projects all year round.
* ACA or CTA qualified.
* Strong indirect tax experience either coming from a top tier practice firm or a large multinational.
* Strong technical and analytical skills.
* Well organised, good project management skills and the ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
Paying up to £80,000 basic plus competitive bonus and benefits.
You will be joining a small tax team within a very commercial, dress-down and innovative culture.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva