Year-end tax interim job in central London requires a tax professional who can start this role on the 6th January for a minimum 2 months period.
Working in a great part of London and within a friendly team who have good processes already in place, this role will assist the team through the year-end busy period.
Key duties of the role will include:
* Liaising with the overseas finance teams on tax calculations
* Reviewing those calculations and working with the finance teams to finalise the numbers
* Assist with the group consolidation and accounts notes
* Work to the set timetables
* Assist with ad hoc projects
To be considered for this role you will have tax accounting and corporate tax experience and will be available to start the role from the beginning of January.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.