Marks Sattin is very proud to be partnering with a leading manufacturing client who are recruiting for a Tax & Treasury Accountant. Working very closely with the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of group tax covering VAT, Corporation tax and customs duties.
This is a brand new role in the organisation which has been driven by an uplift in work load as well as a chance to be able to drive a more effective way of working. The business has shown continued growth over the past 7 years which is reflected in the success of the share price.
Working in this position, you will be responsible for:
* Perform annual tax reviews
* Prepare quarterly corporation tax payment calculations
* Assist with year end and half year end tax estimates
* Assist with the collation of data for R&D claims
* Responsible for maintenance of Group policies on VAT, imports, exports, tax and employment taxes
* Responsibility for the groups banking administration for online platforms
Ideally you will be qualified ATT, ACA, ACCA or CTA and have a real passion for career development. This business has a proven background of investment in its colleagues which can be witnessed across the organisation, not just in finance.