A global technology firm is searching for a Corporate Tax Consultant to support across a period of change in the business. This contract will initially run till the end of March before assessing what to do post-IR35 changes.
- Manage all Group tax compliance ensuring all relevant returns, elections, claims and appeals are produced and submitted on time
- Take the lead responsibility in producing regular tax forecasts, ensuring tax expense is complete and accurate and analysing variations to forecast
- Manage and maintain an appropriate tax risk management framework for relevant/allocated risks consistent with the Group’s risk management processes
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified with proven corporate/international tax compliance/accounting experience
- Experience of being involved in a full tax accounting cycle
- Good international tax experience (TP, WHT, BEPS etc.) would be helpful but not necessary