We are currently working with a leading in-house tax team in London looking to source a Vice President to join their compliance and operational tax team. The team offers an above-market salary, a competitive benefits package and the chance to work within a unique and market-dominating business. The primary focus of this role will be on UK tax matters but with some International focus.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Managing group UK and international tax compliance with assistance from external services providers across all direct and indirect taxes (except employment taxes), with ad hoc advisory and project work.
• Monitoring, updating and implementing transfer pricing policy.
• Working with advisors to maintain appropriate documentation, ensuring compliance with country by country reporting requirements.
• Monitoring relevant changes in legislation.
• Managing new office set up from an operational tax perspective.
• Assisting with monitoring and reporting on the control certifications in the US, UK and other territories (such as SAO, criminal control procedures, publication of tax strategy).
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/experience/attributes:
• A formal accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CTA or Tax LL.M) and UK tax experience.
• Experience working in professional services or in-house, preferably in financial services.
• Ability to work within a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Individual with a detail and process oriented mind set.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
If your profile suits the above description and you're looking for a 3-12 month contract role in a busy, world-leading team, contact Isla Simpson at Wilkinson Partners for more information or apply now via Etaxjobs.