We are working with a Top 10 firm that is experiencing rapid growth across the south region on a Senior Employment Tax Manager role in Bristol. This is a greenfield role that will effectively serve as the sub-region lead, building and leading the local team across Bristol & Cardiff.
The team advises on all areas of tax, national insurance and reward & incentives. This includes employment status and IR35, expenses and benefits, HMRC compliance reviews, PAYE health-checks, termination payments, salary sacrifice, National Minimum Wage and the Apprenticeship Levy. You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality client work, with the support of a local and regional team, playing a key role in team and client development. This is a great opportunity to join a team with solid growth plans that offers genuine potential for progression.
* Proven UK Employment Tax experience gained in professional services; depth and breadth of technical knowledge in all areas of employment tax
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to build relations
* Solid project management skills
* Ability to lead, manage and develop a team
* Proactive approach
* ATT/CTA qualification and significant post-qualification experience
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.