The main purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of direct tax services to the UK companies within the group. You will have responsibility for UK corporate tax compliance, reporting, forecasting, risk management, governance and leading realtionships with internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
UK Compliance including reporting:
* Planning, co-ordinating and managing the delivery of Corporate Tax compliance for UK Companies within the group.
* Planning, co-ordinating and managing quarterly, semi-annual and annual tax consolidated accounting for IFRS results reporting.
* Planning, co-ordinating and managing annual tax reporting for UK standalone financial statements.
* Monitoring tax compliance (Tax Returns and Tax Payments) for Non UK Companies within the EMEA-CIS region.
* Supporting businesses with the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation for each UK company and ensuring the documentation is up-to-date.
* Coordinating the corporate tax processes to support compliance against the requirements for the UK companies.
* Managing the UK companies' CFC reporting requirements.
* Managing the technical reporting requirements under the corporate interest restriction provisions and other legislative changes
* Managing external relationships with the HMRC, the tax advisers and auditors.
* Managing the provision of complex UK corporate tax advisory services, including international tax related matters.
* Providing tax advice and tax research on Group Restructuring projects including the acquisition of new, and disposal of existing, investments across the EMEA-CIS region.
* Providing tax advice and tax research with respect to new and existing business models.
* Providing assistance and support for non-UK Tax Audits.
* Support the Head of Tax with the design and refresh of the corporate tax governance framework including the delivery of process improvement initiates for the internal controls, assurance and audit aspects of the tax risk framework.
* Ensure timely completion of reporting requirements.