This FTSE250 chemical and manufacturing Group are one of the world leaders in their industry, with a diverse portfolio of complementary businesses and a wide range of products. They currently operate across 14 jurisdictions with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. With over 3000 employees worldwide, the Company generates revenue in excess of £1 Billion and has firm ambitions for continuous expansion as they approach to FTSE100.
In this newly created role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Tax. The role will be a mix of corporate tax compliance and accounting and there will be plenty of opportunities to work on advisory projects, especially on transfer pricing, systems implementation and acquisitions.
• Prepare CT returns (including corporate interest restriction) for all UK companies and for specific claims such as R&D tax credits and capital allowances work with external advisers/in-house R&D/local Engineers to identify and categories expenditure maximising claims
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to ensure tax inputs into Group wide advisory projects including M&A, integration of acquisitions and implementation of a new S4 HANA SAP system globally
• Monitor the UK tax position to ensure payments on account are made on a timely basis
• Prepare Group half year and year-end tax reporting under IFRS
• Work with the Group Head of Tax and Group Finance team to advise on cash repatriation to the UK and intercompany financing
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to monitor the Group’s forecast effective tax rate
• Prepare Country by Country reporting for submission in the UK and ensure local notifications are filed on a timely basis
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to ensure Group Transfer Pricing policies are up to date with supporting intercompany agreements.
• ACA/CTA qualified or similar
• Proven UK/International Tax experience
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred
• Able to discuss Indirect Tax technical matters in plain language
• Newly created role
• Competetitve base salary
• Discretonary bonus
• Central London location
• Broad international exposure
• Opportunity to travel
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners directly.