Corporate Tax Manager | Tech
Join a multi-national conglomerate committed to innovation and technology. With operations in over 50 countries, and employing approximately 300,000 employees worldwide, our client's operations consist of five core businesses - ports and related services; retail; energy; infrastructure; and telecommunications.
· Focus on producing an impact assessment of, whilst maintaining compliance with, various UK legislative changes connected to OECD "BEPS" project, BREXIT, and other matters;
· Support, prepare and submit centralised tax reporting, on behalf of the wider group, in respect to UK group relief, tax losses and interest deductions
· Ensure tax reporting and compliance filing obligations, in respect to the above, are met.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Responsibility for tax compliance, reporting and forecasting and involvement in planning and transaction work;
· Assistance with preparing year end schedules for auditors if required;
· Assistance with preparation and management of Group relief and similar UK tax compliance requirements;
· Assistance with preparation of tax disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts;
· Assistance with preparation of tax computations and tax accounting for the Group and associated entities;
· Assistance with preparation of corporation tax returns;
· Assisting with queries and notices in line with HMRC;
· Liaising with external tax advisors as required;
· Liaising with the accounting, commercial and legal teams;
· Support on tax advisory projects and assignments
· ACA or CTA qualified.